Choosing the right tip for your job is essential
The spray tip affects a job's profit margin as much as any other piece of equipment on the site.
- Optimize your performance
- Improve your work quality
- Control your costs
How do tips work?
- An airless sprayer pumps and pressurizes the paint without the use of air.
- The paint is then forced to go through the small orifice of the tip under high pressure (up to 350 bar).
- This process atomizes the paint in a controlled fan width and flow rate (same effect as placing your thumb on the end of a garden hose)
The pump produces:
- Paint flow
- Paint pressure
The tip defines:
- The spraying angle
- The spraying volume
The tip size tells the pump how hard it must work in order to maintain the desired pressure.